2011年5月19日木曜日

My treasure

My treasure is my digital camera which my mother bought for me before I visited Korea. It is pink because I like pink best. I have taken many pictures since I got my digital camera. I have precious memories in it, so my treasure is my digital camera.

I took my digital camera with me when I visited Korea last summer. I stayed at a host family's house for a week. This was my first trip to Korea, so it was very exciting. I made friends with Korean people who were the same age as me. They took me to many places. I enjoyed going sightseeing and shopping. I bought cosmetics and face masks. The most enjoyable place was Lotte World. It was very fun to ride on the roller coasters. I also ate various Korean food. It was very spicy, but very delicious. My favorite Korean food was Korean nori. I bought it to take home to my family. I was sad and I didn't want to go home when I had to leave Korea. I want to go to Korea again.

I took pictures when I went to dinner meetings with my colleagues of my part-time job. I often eat dinner with them after work. I have had a part-time job in a fast food restaurant for a year. I like my colleagues and seniors. They are kind to me. I often ask their advice on my troubles. I work happily thanks to them. I will keep working till I graduate from the university.

In addition to this, I took pictures with my friends who go to this university. My digital camera, which holds a lot of memories is my most important thing. From now on I will take many pictures.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿