2011年5月23日月曜日

Best friends

First, I introduce Sena who is my best friend. She has long brown hair. She is as tall as me, but slimmer than me. Her legs are like Shojozidai. I want to be like her. She often drinks cocoa and she likes chocolate. She is kind to me and very funny. She is a good listener. When I was a junior high school student, her desk was front of mine, so we became friends. We often eat dinner together and go shopping. We talked about various things until next morning last week. It was very fun. I can talk to her about everything. I will be best friend with her ever since.

Next, I introduce Yuka's best friend who is a Miyazaki university student. She is tall and cute. She has short hair. She always smile. She is very kind and she is a talkative person. She and Yuka met when they were elementary school students. They lived in the neighborhood.They went to Tokyo Disney Land last February. Yuka said it was very exciting and fun.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿