2011年5月12日木曜日

My favorite animal

My favorite animal is dogs, because I'm healed my heart by them, but I didn't like dogs in the past. I have been chased by a dog, when I was a child. I was very scared and I ran away frantically. I had been terrified of dogs since then. When I was a elementary school student, I got like dogs because my aunt had a dog. The dog was a shih tzu named Ru. I was terrified of her when I saw her for the first time, but Ru was quiet and very cute. I took care of her and I got like her. I had two dogs till two years ago. They were miniature dachshunds named Koko and Sakura. They were cute and I liked them, but Sakura died suddenly about two years ago. She was 6 years old. I didn't know the reason why she died. It was very sad and I cried. Sakura is living and I pet her. I want her to live a long time.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿