2011年5月19日木曜日

Discussion report: group 2

I took part in a discussion with 4 other classmates and I would like to report on the discussion. The topic for the discussion was getting the cosmetic surgery.

Keiko(no.19) disagreed with getting the cosmetic surgery because it has a lot of risks. I was terrified when she talked about the failure of the cosmetic surgery. Her English was a little difficult for me.

Ai(no.45) said makeup and clothes were easy to change, so people didn't have to get the cosmetic surgery. I was impressed with her opinion. I wanted her to talk with louder voice.

Haruna(no.47) said if people want to get the cosmetic surgery, they should think it over. It was easy to understand her opinion. I wanted to listen more her opinion.

Chie(no.37) disagreed with getting cosmetic surgery because it was very danger and it cost a lot of money. She had a lot of data, but it was a little complex.

The cosmetic surgery has a lot of risks. I don't think it is bad to get the cosmetic surgery, but we should think it over before the surgery. I will make efforts to be attractive without the surgery.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿