2011年6月4日土曜日

Discussion report 2: group 3

I took part in a discussion with 5 other classmates and I would like to report on the discussion. The topic for discussion was whether men and women can be best friends or not.

Kazuyo(no. 35) said that men and women can be close friends. She said they have many different points, so they need each other. I tought it is good to have different points each other. I wanted her to talk looking at us.

Chie(no.37) said that it is difficult to decide the border between friends and lovers.She said both her friends and lover are precious to her. I thought both friends and lover were important for me, so I will set a high value on them. She could improve her presentation if she talked a little slower.

Mai(no. 3) said that it is natural that men and women have different ideas and it is good. She talked about it while looking us and it was good. She should have made her presentation in advance.

Atsuko(no. 5) said that men and women can be best friends because her mother have had a best friend who is a man since she was a high school student. I thought her mother had a nice friend. Her voice was a little low.

Hitomi(no. 9) said that being lover is not neccesary. I agree with her. I wanted to listen her opinion more.

I think men and women can be best friends, but it is very difficult. If a man and a woman became to be very close to each other, he or she would fall in love with her or him. I think men and women should keep enough distance from each other to be good friends.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Please comment on how each member can improve their presentations as you did in your first report.

    返信削除