2011年4月28日木曜日

Dear host family

             Hi! How are you? My name is Natsumi O. I'm nineteen years old. I will stay with you for 6 weeks this summer. I study English in the Prefecture University of Kumamoto. I live with my mother, father, old brother, and little sister. I have a dog called Sakura. She is very cute. My sister takes care of Sakura. All my family like dogs. It is a lively family. I love them. How many are there in your family? Do you have any pets?
              I like listening to music. I often listen to Korean music. It makes me happy. My favorite Korean singing group is BIGBANG. They are very cool and their songs are wonderful. Do you know them? I'll bring their CD to you. I also like going shopping. I go to buy clothes, shoes, and accessories after payday. It is very fun, so I can relieve stress. I'm looking forward to going shopping in Canada. I have a part-time job in a fast-food restaurant. The job is hard, but I enjoy working. It is enjoyable to talk with customers. Their smile makes me happy. Do you ever go to a fast-food restaurant?
              It is very hot in summer in Kumamoto. Is it hot in Canada? I'll visit Canada for the first time. What food are popular in Canada? I like eating very much. I want to eat a lot of delicious foods. Do you like Japanese food? What's your favorite Japanese food? I'll make some Japanese food for you if you like. I'd like to know how to make Canadian food. Could you teach me? I'm interested in the culture of Canada, so I want to visit many place in Canada. Could you take me for any famous places? I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely
Natsumi O

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿